This date night was to do a pub crawl. Yeah kinda hard to do by one's self cuz you're wife is pregnant and can't join in...so we adjusted accordingly. First stop was a place I've heard great things about lately but just haven't gotten around to checking out for whatever reason. It's called Harrison's Landing and it's a little joint down on the water downtown. They have live music and it's an outdoors setup. I was a little curious what tonights tunes would be like and ended up pleasantly surprised. The food is good but nothing to rave about, it's the atmosphere that makes this place rock. It's pretty much a porch with a roof over head right on the water. The nights music was a little bit of everything by a guy with a crazy beard and a guitar. His voice definitely didn't match his image and he really did put on a good set. We loved this place soo much that we actually never made it anywhere else. After dinner and several songs later we took a stroll down the pier to walk our meal off a bit and to enjoy the cool breeze. We finished the night off by stopping at Marble Slab for a cool treat on our way home. Good night, great music, and we might just make Harrison's our new fav downtown spot.
She says: This place was so cute and I've been dying to try it out but just haven't gotten around to it. I loved it and it was a great night of food, music and chit chat! Great job hon!

She says: This place was so cute and I've been dying to try it out but just haven't gotten around to it. I loved it and it was a great night of food, music and chit chat! Great job hon!

1 comment:
im excited to try harrions. bummed i didnt make it out tonight, but will definitely give it a try. and after these babies are born, we need to try a real pub crawl :)
Post a Comment