Thursday, September 1, 2011

17 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights for the Week:

How Far Along: 17 and a half Weeks - each week seems to just fly by

Fruit/Veggie: A sweet little onion (Around 5.1 inches and about 5.9 ounces)


Baby changes: Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop. Those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.

Best Moment this week: Well it was this past weekend and it was completely a 5K and passing up a few people while doing it!

Movement: Yes but since its so early, only I get to feel it so far, something just for me :) Kinda special

Food Cravings: Exact opposite, breakfast and lunch are enough for me recently!

What I am looking forward to: Another glimpse of the baby in a few weeks at our 20 week sono

Symptoms: Ligament pain, oh the joys of getting big again <3 and of course emotions all over the place, but thats probably half me and half the baby!

Sleep : Just fine but not on my belly anymore :( I kinda miss that!


Here's a pic to compare T2 and Jocelyn: So what is your prediction?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I think boy since your cravings are different! :)

Love your comparison pics..such a great idea!

Amy B said...

You're already 18 weeks?! You're pregnancy really is flying by! Congrats to you, JT,and Jocelyn! :)