Thursday, September 1, 2011

Project 52 Date #35

This date turned out to be a hilarious disaster! The date was to draw each other, yep like a portrait. So I gather up the art supplies and I've got colored pencils, crayons, art paper, and even some artsy markers. We sit down across the table from each other and, with chosen medium in hand, start our masterpieces. I choose to go way old school with crayons while Mia goes refined and uses pencil. This turned out to be much shorter date than I thought. Probably because lousy artists draw fast....Anyways our pictures were so bad that we chose not to post pictures of them(taking a cue from Hollywood and not putting our dirt out on the internet). Lets just say Mia's drawing of me kinda looks like a police sketch of criminal(or maybe I just have beady eyes) and mine of her kinda looks like a hot zombie with huge lips...We never claimed to be artists people. Anyways we had quite the laugh when we showed each other our drawings. And my drawing of Mia might have been accused of having lips lips like Joker from Batman, but we had fun and laughed a lot looking at how silly our portraits turned out.

Mia says: This was a real short date because of the master artists that we are :) It was alot of fun laughing about them after but I think my favorite moment would be when Jonathan looked up to look at my face and I would look up at the same time too, but it was a moment of studying face and then back to drawing! Too much fun!



Project 52: Date Nights logo

1 comment:

Regina said...

hey hey hey! i wanna see pics!!!