
This post is a little late but this was our Sunday night date
We all have fanciful dreams about things we would like to do someday right? Climb Mt. Everest, write a sonnet, save a damsel in distress? We all have those aspirations but do we ever write them down and make them a true goal? Tonight's date night was to create a "Bucket List" over two cups of hot chocolate! Well obviously it's been too hot here for the chocolate so we opted for huge root beer floats instead. and yes "Bucket List" as in things you want to do before you kick the bucket. We came up with some pretty interesting stuff. I actually had kind of a hard time coming up with things. Mia on the other had was off to the races and covered one side and almost the other side of her piece of paper. It was interesting to see some of the things we listed. Several were things we had done but not with each other before. It was a very simple date but alot of fun to see what kind of adventures we might be attempting together sometime in the future!
She says: Buckets lists are something I always wanted to do, so this was exciting for me, but its not something that you can come up with, within one night. So I started writing away and decided to look up on the Internet what other peoples buckets lists were, and that's were I got a majority of my ideas. JT wasn't to keen on me "cheating" but all the other lists reminded me of things that I wanted to do but haven't thought about in years! So this was alot of fun for me and I really enjoyed making my list and re motivating myself to do some stuff for me :)

1 comment:
root beer floats sound yummy! yay for bucket lists!
Post a Comment