Friday, June 24, 2011

Project 52 Date #25



Tonight's date was really fun. It was doing a toy model TOGETHER. So I was so happy to draw this date out of the jar because I had already bought a toy police car model with the thoughts of doing this some time in the future, so this was perfect!!! So I got out our favorite drinks and set up the table for the model. The one rule was that we had to do it TOGETHER. Not one person do one part and another person do the other..... one person had to read the instructions and the other had to complete the instructions. This turned out easier then I thought and soon enough we had a cute little police car. Please excuse the photo, JT wanted to do something different :)


He says: Tonight's date night was something new. we actually completed working on something together without a squabble ensuing. Normally what happens is we get into a spat because I have certain ways I like to do things and I usually like to do them by myself, also Mia and I are both rather stout type A personality people. BUT NOT THIS TIME! I had alot of fun with it and we had fun putting the model together. And maybe Mia learned some stuff about police cars...she keeps asking but I'm not letting her drive mine....Our model turned out pretty sharp, we had fun putting together something together, and yeah the picture was my idea cuz I was tired of the same old ""here's the two of us sitting next to each other all happy after our date". So I hope you enjoy our model and our crazy eyeballs!

Project 52: Date Nights logo

1 comment:

Regina said...

soo cute! and LOVE the pic :)