Sunday, June 5, 2011

Project 52 Date #22 Cinemariffic!

As in the cinema, as in the movies! So this weeks date was a trip to the movies sans a baby! So we decided on Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End after much debate. We grabbed a BIG popcorn and a couple of amazing 1/4 Angus hotdogs and got our seats. Now Mia and I have this Siskel and Ebert kinda movie rating thing with the previews that she started doing with her dad a long time ago. I always forget through the first preview and have to be reminded with a big ole PSSSSttt and a couple thumbs up or down after the clip. Couple good previews out there, so we might do this date again
The movie ended up being really good, far better than the one before it in my opinion. But I'll never look at mermaids the same way again...or maybe I'll always look at mermaids...see the movie and you'll get my drift...Anywho, the date was kinda the traditional movie date as far as date's go but we always love splitting a huge tub of buttery goodness popcorn and I think the 1/4 pounder hotdogs are going on the list too now. Doesn't get much better than a hot chic, a good flick, and a couple of dogs...

Mia Says: Our date didn't originally go as planned, so we went to plan B and caught up on a movie! We have been really good about doing things that don't revolve around the TV and movies so it was nice to do the generic date thing! Great movie and even better company and of course a wonderful on call babysitter!!

Project 52: Date Nights logo

1 comment:

Regina said...

you can never go wrong with movie date night! love it!