
Tonight's date night was an out of the house date. The mission was to head to your favorite bookstore and go to the cookbook section and find a recipe to cook for your spouse.
So after grabbing some really good thai food at Thai Cottage we headed to Barnes and Noble. A person could wander forever in a place that big so I set our time limit at 30 minutes to find a recipe. I gotta say that the cookbook section of Barnes proved rather daunting. Do I start with Baking or search through Souflets first? Cookies and Cakes or Southern Hospitality Casseroles? Anyways....time is running out and I'm still unsure of what direction I want to take, and then it hits me! With my choice made it doesn't take me long to find what I'm looking for, and no I don't believe I'm telling what I chose. I like being secretive, and it drives Mia crazy :) Good date and we had fun scouring the infinite pages of Barnes and Noble is search of the perfect meal.
Mia Says: First of all Thai Cottage was fantastic and the outside seating was perfect. Second finding a recipe was HARD. I had to find something that I wanted to cook for Jonathan.... hmmm where to start. Well since he isn't tell, I'm not either PHHTT, but I did choose something that I have NEVER made for Jonathan so I am excited to pick another date night to try our cooking skills. Great Date hon!

1 comment:
how cute!! cant wait to run around Barnes!!
Post a Comment