Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Love is.... warmth with personal sacrifice (Week 48)
LOL okay so this one is so simple but for us Texans I think that it is a big one! Today the temperature this morning was in the high 30's which as Texans we don't know what to do in that weather :) So this morning was Jonathan's and Jocelyns morning to go to school together, so I bundled myself up and braved my way with the windy walkway and into the freezing garage! Opened up the door, started up the car and cranked up the heat. I also packed up the car with everything they needed so they could get out the door on time. I know its not a big thing, but you don't understand I was FREEZING doing it, but to know that my little girl and my husband would ride to school in warmth was so worth it! Okay and I'll admit, once they left I made myself a small mug of hot tea to warm me and T2 up :) So take a moment this morning and do something that will warm up your family inside and out !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment