Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Love is ... what you make of it (Week 52)

So I was just reading over all the different love is posts that all these wonderful women took the time to write over the past year and I realized that my goal was met... not only did we complete our goal by blogging about what love is once a week for a year but I learned to see other peoples amazing way of showing, receiving and being a part of the love is! Everyone's viewpoint was so different and so inspirational at the same time!

The most that I can take from this year is that Love is where YOU are and what YOU make of it. It can surround you at all times or it can seem to be so very far away. There is a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt that says " No one can make you feel inferior without your consent! I absolutely love this because it can be used in so many ways in our lived. No one can make us feel a certain way unless we let them, and that goes for good ways and bad!

I got an email yesterday from a very sweet dear friend of mine that I haven't seen face to face in years.... yet her kind words brought tears to my eyes and she lifted me up, encouraged me and just spoke sweetness into my day. So remember that you are all apart of someone's love story, every little thing that you say or do and you may not even know it! So make your impact into your friends and families a positive one, let them always remember you as the one that can always be counted on to lift them up or encourage you! This is your challenge for the next year :) I know that you can all do it. So I hope everyone had a great Christmas and we wish you the best New Year possible! Make it Exceptional!!

1 comment:

The Cutler's said...

I love you Mia! You inspire me everyday! Xoxox