Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Project 52 Date #33

This date was a combination of two because we were off by a date. Breakfast for dinner/Tower of Terror(Jenga)!

We made our favorite breakfast entree Swedish Pancakes, they're kinda like crepes. I used to make these for Mia almost every Saturday when we first got married. It's been awhile so we were pretty excited. Swedish pancakes with whipped creme and pears oh my! after we cleaned up the kitchen it was on to a game of Jenga. I made the mistake of asking Mia which table she wanted to use(we have 2) and after a long drawn out smarty pants thinking session she decided we will be sitting at Jocelyn's lilliputian table(if you don't know what a lilliputian is I really can't help you...)
So we get our first tower pretty high and then I loose my concentration and down it goes. Round 1 to Mia. Second time went down pretty quick and to Mia's hand, Round 2 to Jonathan. Best of 3 and I knocked it over again so Mia won. We love our pancakes and Jenga was alot of fun too!!!



Mia Says: This date was delicious, swedish pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast dishes and we seriously have not had it since before Jocelyn, so I was really looking forward to this date! Oh and we had whip cream and fruit as the topping which is a childhood favorite so it was double the awesomeness! Then JT asks me to choose my favorite table but won't tell me what for.... let me ask you this... do you have a "favorite" table? I don't, so when he MADE me choose, I chose the itty bitty Jocelyn table :) Jenga was a blast because at a table, that isn't made for your height, adds another element of "danger" Great date!

Project 52: Date Nights logo

No comments: