Pregnancy Highlights for the Week:

How Far Along: 13 Weeks (End of first trimester officially) wow this is going by fast!
Fruit/Veggie: Size of a cute perfect little peach (Around 2.9 inches and nearly an ounce)
Baby changes: Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now.Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)
Best Moment this week: We got to take a second look at T2 (Tidbit 2) this week and he/she is actually looking less like a peanut and more like an actual baby :) Dr. Wilder was happy with everything, which makes us happy with everything! Also I am half way done with finishing Jocelyn's dresser this week so then I will be able to move on soon to T2's dresser next :) EXCITING!
Movement: None yet, but I do see a noticeable bulge which is making everything a little bit more real!
Food Cravings: Tin Roof ... if you don't know about it, you should! It's a bluebell ice cream that is randomly put out and then at the same time randomly put away. You will always find a member of the Tidden Family searching the ice cream aisle for a glimpse at the elusive ice cream. Well... we found it last week! Love it!
Sleep: Loving it for now!
What I am looking forward to: More pictures and updates :)
Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain and being randomly emotional (don't watch the talking cat commercial for the humane society, not fair!)
Sleep : one of two ways; like the dead or not at all!
1 comment:
I TOTALLY see a baby!
Post a Comment