In the midst of all of our packing, I have been asking myself this question alot.
Do I want to move it? Should I just throw it away? Or should we garage sale it this weekend?
It's amazing that EVERYTHING can fit in one of these categories. It is also so fun to find things that each of us swear we didn't put in the attic, so its like going through all kinds of memories again.
This was the house that I bought when I was single (Just me and my Sebastian), wasn't dating anyone and nothing like that was on the horizon. Now I am married, with 3 dogs, about to celebrate my 2 year anniversary with a baby on the way. Life has just changed so much in the past few years and all of these changes have happened in my wonderful home. I know that I get to pass on this great home to someone else, I just hope that they will have as many great memories in that house as I did. From one stage onto the next... Ready or not here we come!
1 comment:
I feel ya. Just moving from a two door car (ahh, single days) to a "family" vehicle in order to support my four legged "kid" and our guests is a biiiiig step. It's amazing how much I want to cling to to my secret single behavior and yet welcome the new identity.
Post a Comment