Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dear salesmen and saleswomen...

Just because I am young does not mean that I don't keep up with my finances, so when I call back about a refund that you conveniently "forgot" to do, don't get upset with me that you have to do more paperwork now to credit back my account.

Also, no no and no, I do not want to finance it or start a line of credit with your store. My answer to your question the first two times will be the same when you ask it the third time, so don't get surprised by it and please stop asking a question I have already answered.

Lastly when I mention that I am only interested in "this, this and this, within this price range" please don't show me all the other things you have in stock that are x amount of dollars over what I mentioned that I am looking to spend. You are wasting my time and yours.

Thank you for your time :)

No comments: