Welcome to our crazy world that we refer to as our life! We were asked by a few people to start up a blog so they can keep up with our lives a little bit easier so here we are, one month newly married and starting our first blog :) So much has changed in the past month. I married the most wonderful man in the world and then we spent 8 days in bliss in Rivera Maya enjoying the beach and just being able to spend time with each other. Coming back home, I headed back to work at Bay Area Fellowship, while Jonathan had the great fortune of being off work for another week and so therefore got to stay home, unpack and play with all the wedding gifts :) So that is what is going on with us so far, we may have to back track a bit but we promise to keep everyone involved in our married life and we hope that you enjoy our randomness! Blessings to you all!
~The Tiddens
><> <><
5 comments:
I am sooooo glad that you two found one another. It is the perfect beginning to a novel that God has already created, which we get to taek in day by day. I can feel your excitement in your words-michael baker
No fair, now I've got to find
really good excuses to phone
my newly married kids!!!!
Momma T
YAY! Welcome to the Blog world... Like myspace... it is addicting too! Not as bad though!
Aww Marital bliss....isn't it fun?!?! Time flys by sooo fast, we are 13 days away from four months!! We'll be putting our children through College before we know it! lol Especially you two what was it 6 months? JK!! Take your time :)
Congratulations to marriage AND to blogger! I am so happy to see a tiny glimpse of your Godly marriage. :)
Post a Comment