Monday, November 26, 2007
To Refrigerate or not to refrigerate.... that is the question!
So as you know, Jonathan and I splurged with some of our wedding money and savings and purchased a refrigerator 2 months ago. Ours was slowly dying and we had to do something, so off we went to compare and shop around. We finally decided on a good deal and found a great fridge. We have gotten so many wonderful compliments on it and we love everyting about it. So imagine our surprise on Friday morning when I open the fridge and find that all the liquid containers are sweating on the outside. Hmmm.... it feels cold... it has the light on it..... but I don't think that it is working. Come to find out, nope its not working, it has just stopped cooling all together. Did I mention that it is two months old. So Jonathan calls the place where we bought it and remains on hold for forever. So Shaina and I, like the good wives we are, decide that we are still going to go to our movie as planned and come back and deal with this. The guys opt to stay behind and handle things.... don't forget the brand new XBOX is still at the house..... as we go see August Rush (GREAT MOVIE) So I call Jonathan once the movie ends to see what is going on. He says the repair place can't come out until Monday to fix it. So I ask " So did you guys already move to food to Mary and Andy's or are you still working on it" His reply "Ummm we were supposed to do that" after a long pause, I say "Okay we are headed home" So I relay my conversation to Shaina and we are trying to figure out what the guys have been doing for the last 2 hours (XBOX) and you know what is going through our heads. So we get back and I see Jonathan's truck in the driveway, inside the bed of the truck are boxes and coolers and we realize, that the guys made it sound like they didn't move anything to get a rise out of us. Okay GAME ON. So we go in there and settle in and don't mention anything which then takes all the fun out of the guys joke. So JT says "well you ready to move the food" and I say as I look in the fridge " Nope because you guys already did it " SNAP :) Okay Boo on me for believing that they would just sit around but HA for us getting them back. So long story short, the repair guy is supposed to come today and hopefully we can no longer have to rely on the good graces of the Cochran's fridge and quit eating soup :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment