Monday, August 23, 2010

3/4 of a year

Wow I can't believe that my little girl is already 9 months old, she just makes me laugh and smile when I see here, and she has got so much determination that nothing can stop her from doing what she wants. In the first video, you can see her take a few of her steps, not her best walking but its what we could get on tape :)
In the second video she is trying to take her stuffed bear on a ride with the bumble bee, but she just can't seem to hold onto her and the bumble bee, but she never gets mad or frustrated... just determined... I like it!!!

2 comments:

Clint and Ashleigh said...

Look at her go! She is so charming and is growing up so fast.

The Parents said...

What a wonderful post!! Thanks, Mia. We loved watching the videos over and over. Jack especially loved watching the wheelybug and telling me that J was a girl. :)
This makes me feel like I am there with you.
Thanks again,
R