Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Corpus Shower

This past weekend our little Tidbit, Jocelyn, was celebrated by friends and family, near and far. My best friend from childhood, Katie Peters, flew in to surprise me and wow was I surprised. I had no idea she was coming in or that Jonathan had been planning to have her with us the entire weekend it was great!
So early Saturday morning, my mother in law and I ran off to squeeze in a quick pedicure and manicure and then off we went to the shower.

I was amazed at how much the girls did for my little girl. The house looked gorgeous, friends were smiling, food smelled amazing and the decorations were outstanding. I could not stop smiling, literally. I was just in awe in how much our little girl is already loved, prayed for and doted on before she has even made her arrival into the world. It was so great to be able to just hang out with my friends and just enjoy a great day! So thank you so much for all of you guys that were able to make it, I appreciate you so much and we are so excited, we can't believe that we are already 75 days away from her arrival :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not have missed it for the world! who had the better picture of us?
Katie p

C Anderson said...

The last photo brings new meaning to "bump photo"...remind me not to drink the water in Corpus!

Anonymous said...

You and Jocelyn are so worth it! Im so glad the shower turned out so nice! Baby Jocelyn will be loved by all!
Love ya!
~Barbie