
Last week, I started to feel some really hard kicks and I really wanted Jonathan to be able to experience this with me. Well as Amy Payne says "Jonathan has a calming effect on Tidbit" because every time he goes to feel, Tidbit stops kicking as though to say "Haha gotcha" Well the other night, I felt Tidbit kicking, so I grabbed Jonathan's hand real quick and put it on my belly. Nothing! So we are sitting talking about it, when I see his hand move, and not by his own will. His words were "Was that you or Tidbit?" Umm unless I can make one single point on my stomach move at will, that is all Tidbit :) We are working on a repeat performance, but at least we got one good solid kick in there!
1 comment:
Aww! You just have to have Jonathan attached to you at all moments when you're both home for that encore :)
Post a Comment