Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Halfway there at 20 weeks



So what do you think? Boy or Girl??


11 comments:

AmesPayne said...

I vote a girl just because Jonathan wants a boy so badly!!! Girl's rooms are more fun to decorate anyway!!!!

AllieDuss said...

I think you'll have a little girl! Can't wait to hear the news!

Rachel Finkhaus said...

You are sooo cute trying to stick out the bump! I AM GOING TO GUESS BOY!!! I don't know why but that is my feeling! But of course girls have the cutest stuff! Love you three!

Anonymous said...

I think a boy but my mom thinks a girl!
katie

Anonymous said...

I"m sooooooooooooooo wishing for a girl so cousin AnnaBelle will have a playmate for life. BUT---
IT IS A GRANDSON! YEAH!!!!!
I'm still available to hold a duplicate copy of the envelop.!

MN Again said...

I think boy. We'll see very soon!

Angela Speaker said...

I think you'll be having a bouncing baby girl, but I could be wrong...which would give you a rowdy baby boy :)

Angela Speaker said...

Oh, and by the way, you have that majestic "soon-to-be-mama" glow about you! I personally think we women are never more beautiful than when we're pregnant :)

T. Solecki said...

I'm guessing a girl!! You look great by the way :)

Katie C said...

I'm going with girl because from the pic you look like you are carrying a little high (which is how I carried with Kristyn). But what do I know??? LOL

Clint and Ashleigh said...

I have no idea. But you looks FANTASTIC!