At the beginning of this year we had the once in a lifetime opportunity to go to Rome with my brother and his family! While we were there we made it to the beautiful Trevi fountains. It is tradition to turn around and throw in a coin in the fountain and this will ensures your return to Rome. So we both did this but also threw another coin in with the American tradition of making a wish. Well what can I say, my wish came true.
Yes we are PREGNANT :)
We are currently due on December 1st and will be sure to keep you updated as we are experiencing all this for the first time! Oh and for Jonathan's wish, well we are going to find out in 2 months on whether or not his wish came true as well :) I guess babies were on our minds! We will be sure to keep you updated throughout our new journey! Wish us luck!
8 comments:
well it would seem that the most beautiful baby soon to be born just had his first photography session!!!!!!!!!!!
Proudly submitted by Grandma Tidden
(Grandma's name subject to change upon arrival of most beautiful baby!)
Oh my goodness!!!!! I am soooooooooo excited for you! What a blessing :) God is AWESOME! Best of luck and may you also be blessed with a smooth pregnancy :)
Yay for pictures!!!! Im so excited for you both! I know you will make great parents!
~Barbie
I just ADORE the nickname. We are delighted for you both. Kisses from Kodiak (well, not quite there geographically)-- the Andersons
Well i guess Bonehead can open his mouth now wink wink. I am so happy for both of you!!!!!
Love yall
Katie p
The "Tidbit" nickname is too stinkin' cute!! Congrats to yall & here's to an easy, healthy pregnancy for Mom & Baby Tidbit! :)
Blessings,
Katie Madison ;)
Mia,
I'm so excited for you & JT on the great news of a new TIDBIT coming to join your family. I was wondering when it was going to happen, I could tell from the pics on your sites of you with babies, it was just a matter of time. Congrats & I wish you a healthy pregnancy.
We love you! The Kennedy's
Awww... congratulations Tiddens! :)
That's awesome news! Looking forward to many more pics to come.
(Such a cute blog post, btw...)
Post a Comment