Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Aramburu's come home


On the 3rd weekend of April, I was reunited with my brother, my sister in law and niece! It was the only time available during their trip that Jonathan and I were able to get away for some much needed time with them! I arrived on Thursday evening and Jonathan followed on Friday evening due to work. We squeezed in as much time as possible with them and with family as well! It was fun getting to know AnnaBelle more as she began to walk on her own and babble as well! I did find out that she does not like the door closed when I have to go to the bathroom (this one may need to be fixed Phil!) We went to a city wide semi annual garage sale (stuff galore, Jonathan was thankful we didn't drive up), went to the lake to feed ducks and also went to the zoo. Below are a few pictures to recap the quick weekend, all in all it was a fantastic time that I loved spending with my much missed family!




She loves her phone



Jonathan tickling her with grass

Don't mess with her cake!

No comments: