Since we all came from different time zones our wake up patterns varied quite a bit, I believe Christina (Alaska) woke up at 5:30, Kristie woke up at 7:45 and I slept until 9ish :) Oh and JT well we eventually had to go into the room to wake him up! So we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast, catching up on our lives again and also did a chat with Roxy so we wouldn't leave her out! So our Cruise Director (Christina) had planned several activities for us during the day for us to take our pick from. The first one was trout fishing.....
So off we went to a trout fishing pond or as Kristie referred to it as "shooting fish in a barrel"! We "rented" our poles, received our worms and off we went. First let me start with that I am definitely the more wimpier of the three girls....putting the worm on the hook was a challenge for me, but I was able to do it within the cup of worms, still squirming the whole time, the worm and I :) Catching the fish was a blast and also very easy, but I am required to write that JT caught the biggest fish, 2 lbs 15 oz, but I did come in at a close second!
On our way back we spotted a little hole in the wall spot for lunch, had fantastic food, Christina got her coffee from the local shop, found a pie location with amazing pie and cinammon rolls and then off to our next adventure..... a outdoor adventure store. After some laughter in the changing rooms, Kristie found the perfect dress, Christina found the perfect shirt and JT found the perfect buyers guide! Haha
Then the best adventure of all, relaxation!!! It hit us all at once that we just wanted some time to chill out and catch up, so after awhile at the pool catching up, then came the naps! Oh and even more exciting was ordering in for the best pizza in town! But we loved it, it was perfect for us, time to relax, spend time together and of course eat! We were also waiting for the last 2 members of our clan, and then the arrived, little Jack Jack and Regan.
He is absolutely adorable and such a good baby, good job Regan and Chris! Rarely did he really cry, he loved being passed around and of course having man time with JT.
Then we split again, the night owls versus the early birds! Kristie, Christina and JT went to join the groom and best man for cigars and pool side chatter, as Regan and I stayed in played with Jack and then fell quickly asleep, only to get ready for the next day :)
1 comment:
I loved our strolls among the flowers in the garden and our visit with the muskrat!
Post a Comment