Let me count the ways
1. As soon as my delightful puppies are out for the morning, I press one small button and you cleaning my entire floor for me
2. You never miss one puppy dog hair and do it all while I am showering, getting dressed and going about my day.
3. When you are finished you find your home, dock yourself and start charging for the next use.
4. When you get trapped under my kitchen chairs, you find your own way out!
5. When you hit a human toe or puppy dog nose, you just do a little bump and move out of its way
6. You posted a generous coupon online for me to find and allowed my amazing husband to compile with my wish :)
I love you Roomba
2 comments:
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, I smell anniversary gift (to me).
Isn't it wonderful? We LOVE ours! Its so nice!
~barbie
Post a Comment