Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Housewarming Party






Last Saturday, Regina and Owen had a housewarming party to celebrate their new home finally fully decorated and just the way that she...I mean they wanted :) It was a family and friends wine party, with people stuffed in all rooms possible. But of course you can always find the good friends talking over the snack table! Why is it that good friends always clutter into the kitchen? You can put great couches in the living room but everyone will eventually find their way into the kitchen. I love it, it gives it that cozy feel and therefore making the McClenny's new house a home :)

Of course no party is complete with a baby fix. Regina's nephew Ryker was available to be passed around, but I couldn't resist getting a photo of the hold that JT loves to hold on babies and Ryker was no different, he was absolutely loving being held like a football. Oh goodness we are in trouble :)