Thursday, January 15, 2009
Changes Changes Changes
So last week at church, our pastor asked the church to participate in a Daniel Diet or a fast that churches all over America are participating in. Check out http://www.awake21.org/ if you want more background. Even after the first day you realize how much time you spend with food. Thinking about food, shopping for food, cooking food, consuming food etc, planning group gatherings around food. I have felt more energy in the last 4 days then I have for a long time. I have had more time to spend in thought, prayer and just with myself and of course with Jonathan. Side benefit was dropping the Italian Pasta weight that I brought back with me, but that's just a perk :) But we are on Day 4 so wish us luck as we try something new together; as long as we stay busy it's not that bad.Which reminds me, about 8 months ago I decided to take a wedding coordinator course, and because I decided I wasn't busy enough and I love planning stuff. I work with a business in Corpus called Limelight Productions LLC and already have 2 weddings booked in April. Thanks for all the encouragement that you all always pass along our way we love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay. SOOOO excited about the wedding planning. Congrats, darling!
psst, call me if you need help with center pieces (hehehehe!)
Post a Comment