Friday, January 23, 2009

Changes Part 2

Yes more changes and this one is a pretty big one I guess. I am no longer on active duty with the Coast Guard. To make a long story short I'll just say that apparently you put four years in and then POOF you're job is done. All good things come to an end and although there are things that I will definitely miss about it I know that this is ultimately a good thing. I know you're askin "well then what the heck are you doing to do with yourself now?" well I'm gettin to that. I am the newest employee of Strike Construction here in Corpus. Strike Const. makes pipeline metering equipment for natural gas pipe lines. I don't have an official title yet but I'll be working with materials supply and in shop inventory. Not as glamorous as sailing the high seas perhaps but I know my boss and I'll be working for good people. In all honesty is a big transition for me but I'm really looking forward to it. And to all of you who knew a little of the behind the scenes stress Mia and I went through I thank you for your support and prayers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man bro I am so happy for you. I knew God would come through for you. This is just one of the many blessings that come to those who follow Jesus. I can't wait to see how the job goes.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats!!!!

~Barbie

C Anderson said...

Congrats on the new position!