After 27 hours, 6 movies, several naps, a hamburger in Rome (from McDonalds, classy I know) we finally made it to Sicily . . . . only to find that one out of our three bags made it with us. It's okay though because this has happened every time I have gone to Italy so I was smart this time and we both packed a few days worth of clothes, all our underclothes and the essentials in our Carry ons. The only problem was the things that we did not have were the Christmas gifts, Christmas outfit for AnnaBelle etc. So we called the next morning to find out that 6000 bags were stuck in Rome trying to get out, oh well we made it at least. We had an amazing time in Sicily with our Italian Family, AnnaBelle, Christmas, enjoying the sites etc. We had a hard time adjusting to the time difference.... not the one from USA to Italy but the one that Vanessa's family stays awake until about 2-4 am and then wakes up around noon. We will post more pictures later but I thought I would at least catch you up with the beginning of the trip. We hope that your Christmas was as amazing as ours!!! Take care!
1 comment:
Yay for an updated blog! Can't wait to see more! Love you guys! Enjoy the rest of your trip and travel home safely! We will be praying for you!
~Barbie
Post a Comment