
Tomorrow we leave for ABQ New Mexico for a few reasons....
1. Jonathan has never seen the hot air balloon fiesta that I grew up with and I wanted to share that with him and it never gets old for me :)
2. Several of my extended family wasn't able to attend our wedding and I want Jonathan to have the chance to meet them all, especially my grandparents, my great grandma and my great aunts.
3. To celebrate our anniversary with something out of the ordinary.
4. Lastly I am very much in need of some home cooked tortillas so I am going to the place that makes the best tortillas ever... Grandma's House
We already have the week planned thanks to my amazing tia's so standby for an interesting recap of our first wedding anniversary adventure!
1. Jonathan has never seen the hot air balloon fiesta that I grew up with and I wanted to share that with him and it never gets old for me :)
2. Several of my extended family wasn't able to attend our wedding and I want Jonathan to have the chance to meet them all, especially my grandparents, my great grandma and my great aunts.
3. To celebrate our anniversary with something out of the ordinary.
4. Lastly I am very much in need of some home cooked tortillas so I am going to the place that makes the best tortillas ever... Grandma's House
We already have the week planned thanks to my amazing tia's so standby for an interesting recap of our first wedding anniversary adventure!
3 comments:
Safe travels. What's funny is that I have this balloon festival on my calendar from when you mentioned it last year. Crazy!
you guys have fun! what a great trip! I remember telling you that Chris and I would be very interested in joining you on the trip. Little did I know that we would have a little one at the time. Crazy how things change! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Hope you guys have a great time!!! ~Barbie
Post a Comment