Thursday, October 2, 2008
Tiddens vs Softball
Since Jonathan and I started dating almost three years ago I always said I wanted to be one of those active married couples. Well Jonathan has honored my requested and signed us up on a team with some friends of ours, with our first game starting on Friday. Now Jonathan has played softball with the Coast Guard and thoroughly enjoys it, but my memories of softball are a little different. I remember being in a game when I was a little girl and the coach telling me to pay attention and stop picking flowers and doing headstands. I have only played one game since and that was over a year ago, so my skills are somewhat lacking. So my overjoyed dear husband has gone out and gotten me a new glove, a new softball and new shorts. We have even gone out and tossed around the ball a bit. I am getting excited, more about playing the sport and less about the competition part but excited none the less, so expect a blog about the Tidden's first game and lets hope for no black eyes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds great, Mia! My memories of softball are much more inline with yours. Good luck!
Post a Comment