Monday, October 13, 2008

One Year Ago Today...



.... I was waking up in my own bed all by myself
.... I had about 10 girls in one room doing hair, makeup and having fun
.... My brother made me cry as he gave me a beautiful gift
.... I put on this gorgeous dress as my mom and mother in law helped
.... I got a call from my fiance asking what I was up to and if I wanted to meet up some time that day!
.... I kissed my mom as she beautifully stepped out of the limo
.... My father helped me out of the limo and walked me into the church
.... I saw the love of my life about 150 feet away from me
.... I did not slowly walk down the aisle, I had to be held back from running by my dad :)
.... I was smiling from ear to ear and nothing could make me stop
.... I promised to love a man for better or for worse
.... He promised me the same!
.... I shared my first kiss with my husband!
.... I enjoyed an amazing reception with great friends and family
.... All of those great family and friends shot my husband and I with strings of paper as we ran away to our highly decorated truck!
.... I had the best day of my life.... so far!
Thank you everyone for the well wishes, cards, calls and love! We love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for your first amazing year! Only the rest of your lives to go! My challenge to you is to make next year better than the last year was!!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats! The 2nd year is the best! Love u guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy First Anniversary!! You two look so very happy, we're glad for you!! Hope the rest of your lives are as happy as today!! Congrats!!
Love & miss you!!