Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nights of Rodanthe

"...there is a different kind of love one that gives you courage to be better then you are and that makes you think ANYTHING is possible. I want you to hold out for it."




If you are a Nicholas Sparks fan, you will not be disappointed, of course as always the book is ten times better but the movie did not disappoint. Admist all the tears, laughter and awwwing the quote that I posted was by far my favorite. It's when the the mother is talking to her daughter about what the difference is between the love she has for her ex-husband and the love that she has found! For all you married ladies, I hope that this is the love that you have found and for all the single ladies, this is the love that you hold out for. Never settle and know that there is someone out there that will give you this kind of love!!!




1 comment:

C Anderson said...

Very much like my favorite quote from Atonement:

"Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the surrey park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame."


The book is alaways better, but my favorite Sparks book is he Notebook. I read it ten years ago and still remember crying for hours after I read the last lines...