Who do we call when we need to vent?
Who will be there for us with a shoulder to cry on?
Who can we call to laugh with us when we do something really dumb?
Who will plan vacations for us because that's not our specialty?
Who will support us in whatever decisions we make?
Who will encourage us to be the best that we can be?
Luckily these are questions that we never need to ask ourselves. I have been surrounded... no let me rephrase that, our friends and family have surrounded us with such love, support, hope and encouragement, we couldn't ask for more. Jonathan and I are completely and truly blessed to have so many people in our lives that care about us and support us. So you guys know who you are, so we thank you!
2 comments:
Now, now, I got the keyboard all wet with tears. Dernit, girl, you got me all sorta choked up. Not that I would ever admit it, of course. Much love to you. Anything for Mia was my motto, and now, I am happy to include JT in that poetic mantra. Chin up and live each day to the fullest, babes. We are right here beside you always. Sniff. Pass the tissues.
Isn't it great to be surrounded by so many amazing family and friends! I could write a blog almost exactly like this!!! Incredibly blessed is an understatement!
Know what else, you 2 are the answer to alot of those questions for other people!!! :-)
Post a Comment