Saturday, January 12, 2008

I was tagged

So I was tagged by Christina to name 8 interesting facts about myself so here we go.

1. I am a adopt-a-puppy-from-the-pound aholic. I used to love doing fostering of puppies or hurt dogs from the pound (and look forward to doing it again some day soon). I love sharing them with my friends and watching one of them adopt them, or turning them from a scared dog to a loving fun everyone loves dog that gets adopted.
2. I was in a secret relationship for 2 years, and love the outcome of it. I got to marry my best friend and we have enough stories to put a small book together, possibly called an Officer and a Gentleman ;)
3. I work out in the early morning because I am lazy. Does that make sense? When I get home and settle in to being home from work, I won't leave again to go get sweaty at a gym or anything else like that, therefore lazy!
4. One of my legs is longer then the other which makes one of my pant legs on my jeans get stepped on more and wore through quicker.
5. I like to be messy and then organize on the weekends. I am messier when my husband is at work and try to be cleaner when he is at home to set the example (but don't tell him that one!) ;)
6. I can't sit still during a movie at home, I have to be doing more then one thing at a time! While I am at home, I sit there thinking of all the stuff that needs to be done!
7. I am in love with music, I love to sing it, I love to play it on instruments and I especially love to dance to it. And it's every different kind besides hard rock that I can't understand the words too which then takes all the fun out of it
8. I thoroughly and surprisedly love taking care of my husband and best friend, mostly because he does the same to me

I tag anyone who reads this ;)

1 comment:

C Anderson said...

Officer and a gentleman, eh? Who is going to learn how to ride a motorcycle?