
Jocelyn on the other hand is doing amazingly well, she was so flexible with all the flights, different hotel rooms, different schedules, different people taking care of her. I really do have an excellent baby! She is also very much on the move, crawling is her new thing and also doing different yoga poses, as we like to call them, Imagine two hands on the ground, one leg straight up in the air and leaning to the side, and then landing on her nose :) Smiling every time though! She is now eating homemade Bannanas, Sweet Potatoes and Apples, and hasn't spit too much back in my face yet :) Oh and yes, I am truely becoming a hippie, I switched her to cloth diapers and am loving the savings, the comfort and the cuteness on my daughter!
Jonathan is working so hard at the police academy, he is taking (and doing great) alot of tests in the past few weeks and doing alot of crossfit training! Although it has been very tough, he is loving the fact that he is getting to do something that he has dreamt about!
Me.... my days are filled with work, being a house wife and playing with Jocelyn. I did get involved in a moms group that I usually meet up with on Fridays to have a little girl time, and they are really alot of fun! I do try to squeeze in a morning workout and run with the dog at least 3 times as week and since I missed Beach to Bay, I'm going to have to find something else to train for!
So that's whats going on with the family, I'll try to get a video up soon and keep you better updated! Until then I'll just send you alot of Jocelyn photos :)
2 comments:
Aww I have been looking for an update and you posted a great one. I know this month has been crazy but you and Jonathan (and Jocelyn) did a great job with all that was put on your plate! I love you all lots!
Katie
Yay for hippie diapers!
Post a Comment