Both Jonathan and I get really excited about giving gifts (sometimes more me) and we can't wait until the actual day gets here! So on Thursday both of our gifts came in and we couldn't wait, so he opened up his gift from Jocelyn, and she got him a new pair of dress boots that he had been asking for! He was very excited and loves breathing in the new boot smell :) Then I opened my gift from him and it was a 5lb gummi bear, for those of you who know me well, you know I love gummi bears and jelly beans, so my husband thought that if I loved one gummi bear I would really love a 5lb 12,000 calorie one :)



My gift came on Saturday night when I took him to see Wolfman (it's what he asked for) and got a sitter for Jocelyn so we could spend some time together out on the town (babies r us)!
Jocelyn was not without gifts, she received a valentines day outfit, 2 valentines stuffed puppies and a jumper! All of which she loved and just giggled in delight! She even got her first Valentines in the mail from a BOY! Yes Marek McClenny did good and actually put his picture in a card and sent it in the mail! Oh and she spoiled me too, she bought dinner for me Sunday night, Jonathan helped serve it, while I opened my remaining gifts from Jonathan surrounded by tons of stargazer lilies!
When Jocelyn was a few weeks old, I took out my VHS of the Little Mermaid (my favorite Disney movie) so that I could share it with her. To my horror, I found that whoever I let borrow it last, replaced it with the little mermaid recorded on a blank tape, the sound quality was horrible and I was very disappointed that I couldn't share it with Jocelyn
So Valentines day this year was fantastic and having a loving family to spend it with was even better. I hope that everyone enjoyed their valentines day as well! So what was your favorite part?
2 comments:
Im so glad yall had a great V-Day!!!!I love her monster outfit she is wearing with the gummy bear!!!
~Barbie
aww yall are so cute!
Katie
Post a Comment