That's me at week 15 today, wahoo. As you can see Tidbit and I are growing and it makes me laugh. I am lucky enough and like the gym enough to have never experienced a large belly, so it is so weird to me to have this piece of skin sticking out further then it ever has before. When I walk I keep my hand on my belly every now and again, I don't know why, maybe I'm afraid its going to drop off or fall off something :) like I said this is new to me. Anyway 2nd Trimester is much smoother, no more morning sickness, I get to work out and even start swimming soon! Only 9 more weeks until we know if Tidbit is a he or she and we can't wait! We will update you on more soon!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Week 15 Update - hope it makes you laugh
That's me at week 15 today, wahoo. As you can see Tidbit and I are growing and it makes me laugh. I am lucky enough and like the gym enough to have never experienced a large belly, so it is so weird to me to have this piece of skin sticking out further then it ever has before. When I walk I keep my hand on my belly every now and again, I don't know why, maybe I'm afraid its going to drop off or fall off something :) like I said this is new to me. Anyway 2nd Trimester is much smoother, no more morning sickness, I get to work out and even start swimming soon! Only 9 more weeks until we know if Tidbit is a he or she and we can't wait! We will update you on more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
aww I love it. Can't wait to show my mom. She always is asking about you. oh I cant wait for the next update! Love ya! Katie
yay! such a cute little belly! :) And that is too funny about walking with you hand underneath it...it only gets bigger! ha! :)
love ya
melanie
Awe.... your adorable! girlie you should be able to find out what you are having sooner than 9 weeks. Is that your next scheduled sono? I found out at 18 weeks. Just food for thought! I bet Wilder would do a sono sooner!
Awww such a cute little bump!
too cute!
~Barbie
Post a Comment