Monday, February 9, 2009

WII - I promise never to laugh at you again

So this past weekend, Jonathan's new boss invited us up to his lake house to spend Saturday with his family (luckily we know them all already) to celebrate his wife's birthday. While there, he broke out the WII and we started playing. Mario Kart is one of my favs, although I'm not the best, I have alot of fun with it. Then came tennis, okay not skilled there either but hey it was still fun playing around and getting our rears kicked by Rachel and Jarrett. Then came Rock Band, I have never played it and wow did I have fun. First there is singing, you don't have to get the words right (thank goodness) but you do have to have some pitch, I had a great time with the drums and guitar as well and I loved it! So after a little break, Jarrett wants to see Jonathan and me duke it out with some boxing. We went three rounds and geesh my arms were tired again. So we continued again with some more rock band and eventually headed home. I passed out on the way home, crawled into bed and went right to sleep. The next morning I woke up and could barely lift my arms, they were so tired, it was as if I had done some intense arm workout.... therefore I will never make fun of people that use the WII to workout.... I promise....okay for at least one week I won't!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny you write about this. My mom went out and got one and the WII Fit too. I cannot do any of it yet but hope to after healing. but my cousin Aunt uncle and mom use this thing like crazy. it is a good workout even if you just laugh at the person playing hehe.