Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sunshine in Sept

What a great day, started off with a slow start, I got to sleep in for awhile and then woke up and did a little community work :) Yes I was crocheting this morning but I was making Stoma covers for little children at the hospital. They are the cutest colors and I love to make them so it made me feel really good today! Then I took some time for myself... me and my best guy :) Sebastian got in the car and took off to the beach with Amy. We enjoyed running in the ocean, jumping over waves, playing with the water frisbie and just spending time with a great friend :) Later on my real best guy, got back from a guys fishing morning, wahoo for guy time, and changed into some swim shorts and joined us in the water. Unfortunetly the Texas heat got a little too warm so we decided to head home. Tonight I am working at the church and he went to a concert at the park with some friends, followed up with dinner with some more friends and then watching the fight somewhere :) What a great day, when you can take the time to do some things for others, take some time for yourself and then end the day by spending it with people you love and then going home with the one you love. What a day :)

1 comment:

C Anderson said...

Jealous of your sunshine but delighted you gave back...and took some time for you (plural), too.