
My husband gave me the best gift I have ever received from him the other day, and I don't think that he even knew it. During our entire dating experience I told him that I wanted to be an active couple doing outdoor stuf together and working out together. We go to the gym together often but have never done a class together. So on Monday we went to an abs core class together that is an intense 25 minutes long. He was only one of the two guys in the entire class. It was so great to be able to share that with him, as we walked out of the class red faced and stomach aching together knowing that we did something hard and intense together. Crazy I know, but I really am easy to please. So we are on our way to the 6 pack abs, well keep you updated :) ha!
1 comment:
Isn't it fun to work out with the hubby? I usually like the first half hour of our runs because I'm ahead. I don't enjoy the second half hour as much! :) Let me know how your six pack is coming along.
Post a Comment