So at my wedding my great friends Christina, Regan, Kristie and I mentioned that we needed to plan a girls trip since we keep meeting up at weddings (Hawaii, Texas, etc) and now we are all married so there isn't anything to meet up for anymore. So Christina, our personal planner, started the reservations and we found ourselves in a cute little cabin in the Edisto Beach, SC for a few days and then spent a day and a half in Charleston, SC taking in the town and visiting Roxy for awhile. It was fantastic, yes I missed my husband, but getting together for the girls, doing outdoor stuff, sitting on a tin roof porch reading and just spending time talking was absolutely fantastic. We all got caught up with each other lives and only once turned on the TV to find out if we won the lottery (we all pitched in and bought a ticket) The trip was perfect, the company was excellent and the timing was excellent, I couldn't have asked for more and I am so blessed to have these girls in my life.
Next trip: Kodiak Alaska and we will bring our husbands with this time!
2 comments:
aww, I loved every moment, too. You will have to keep me posted on whether or not we made it into the Bulletin. Can't wait to see you in July. LOVE!
Ohhh, I got the Bulletin. Don't we look cute?
Post a Comment