Tuesday, February 12, 2008
4 Months, wow it's gone by fast!
It seems like only yesterday our dating life transformed into married life. I'm still trying to figure out how to split the bathroom evenly when we are both getting ready at the same time, but I have to admit that I am enjoying that my husband lets to clean, clean out closets, organize and purge my stuff :) All in all, I love coming home from work and finding him there! There is no greater feeling then knowing that your work day is over and your home life begins with the one that you love. We are still transforming my house into our house, and the newest addition is a new bedroom set. We recently broke our bed frame . . . everyone get your minds out of the gutter . . . we were both sitting on the same corner at the same time, needless to say I will be cutting back on the chocolate and cookies :) So stay tuned for our new bedroom pictures and continue to transform our house and our lives. We love you all and here is to lots more monthly anniversaries!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Take heart Mia! After 2 1/2 years of marriage, we STILL haven't figured out how to split the bathroom (our current rule: whoever has the most hair gets the most time). :)
lol thats too funny! (referring both to the fact that yall broke the bed, and Ashleigh's comment!) Take notes as you figure things out... I might need them! :-) Happy 4 month Anniversary!
Ok I need a laugh and you gave me one. I love the breaking the bed. We all know what goes one in married lives....you eat cookies in bed right? LOL Thanks for the laugh! -Katie
Hey Mia! Love the page. I am glad to hear that all is going well with married life.
Abby :o)
Post a Comment